Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sanjay Gupta is your next Surgeon General

I learned one thing by typing that headline: I have no idea how to spell Surgeon. And yet, I can spell Sanjay Gupta.

I think this appt is ok. What does the SG do anyway? Tell us not to smoke and drink? I'm being serious I have never actually researched the position. This guy is probably pulling in 7 figures for CNN and TV and will take a major paycut. Interesting. I wouldn't do it. He's kinda a hottie in the interweb world. I like watching his bits in the morning.

I'll post later on the stupid appointment of what's-his-name to the Director of CIA. He has no Intelligence experience. Yeah, that will work out. The appointment even pissed off the head of the Intelligence Committee (Diane Feinstein?) because she wasn't consulted. Nice start, B!

Kathy Griffin in her infamous New Year's Eve stint with Anderson Cooper said he could give her a pap smear anyday. Sanjay, not Anderson. Anderson wouldn't know what to do with the female body part....

No comments: