Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Night: My Couch is Better Than Your Couch

I had a friend over today with her one year old and 4 year old. I love kids because I love talking to them like they are adults. Here are questions I was asked with the answers:

1) Why do you live in this house alone?
- Because no one wants to live with me

2) Why are you left handed?
- Because I am awesome, and all awesome people in the world are left handed. Then I proceeded to name the current, former two, and future president as left-handers. She is left handed, by the way.

3) Why do you have 2 cars?
- Because I am rich.

4) Why don't you have more stickers?
- Because you used them all.

5) Why is your couch cape (the thing on the arm of the couch) bigger than our couch cape?
- Because my couch is better than your couch. (she asked this while having my couch cape on top of her head like a nun's habit)

6) Will your cat really bite me?
- Ok, I lied on this one because I had to lock up the cat because she is terrified of animals. I said no, but she will hiss. My cat hates kids. And people in general but me. (One more: 7) Can your cat open the door? - No it is locked. she can't come out)

I think that is it. she was really cute. And I love being brutally honest. Oh and she is diabetic, and her mom said show her the pink thing, which is her machine that is in her back. it was cute but sad. Being diabetic sucks, but I don't really know because this is the first child I have met with diabetes. They can be moody when the sugar isn't right.

No comments: