Sunday, January 18, 2009

Too Much Television

Back when Mad Men, Entourage, Extras, and other cable shows were on Sunday nights, I knew I had the week to spread them out. But my DVR would get full, quick.

Now we have 5 new (or returning shows) tonight: HBO: Big Love, Flight of the Concords. SHO: L Word, The United States of Tara, Confessions of a Call Girl. I'm pretty sure the names aren't right but I give all new series a chance.

I didn't even bother with In Treatment or that other one about couple therapy, but I will try to give these a try. I really want the Tara show to work, because I love Toni Colette, and who can complain about Diablo Cody and Steven Spielberg?

The point is, there are 7 shows on tonight I intend to watch which is physically impossible. I'm ready to give up on Desperate Housewives, but I strangely like Brothers and Sisters.

And then Lost is back this week......I better get my workout done before 8 now....

No comments: