Sunday, January 4, 2009

Woops - Obama's First Pullout

Obama's appointment for Sec of Commerce just pulled out. Who's next? How can Rohm stay in with the debacle of the Illinois Governor indictment? There is no way Rohm did not talk to the Governor on a frequent basis about who B's replacement would be....

"New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, tapped in December by President-elect Barack Obama to serve as secretary of Commerce, has withdrawn his name for the position, citing a pending investigation into a company that has done business with his state.

"Let me say unequivocally that I and my Administration have acted properly in all matters and that this investigation will bear out that fact," he said Sunday in a report by NBC News' Andrea Mitchell. "But I have concluded that the ongoing investigation also would have forced an untenable delay in the confirmation process."



What's up, Israel? No word from B yet on that...

I'm going to buy free stuff from CVS. I'm learning how to play the drugstore wars....never pay for toothpaste, toilet paper or deodorant again!.

No comments: