Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Homeland Security USA

show


Really? They made a TV show about this crap?

I don't know why but I watched it tonight. There was nothing else on. Here is my opinion of federal law enforcement hierarchy, in order:

FBI
USSS
DEA
Customs
Immigration
ATF

and before I forget: US Marshalls

Don't get me wrong I am not slighting anyone who works for any of those agencies. I think anyone who enters govt work has an honorable and noble, yet misguided, profession.

I have already posted about how Bush should pardon the 2 Customs guys who shot a drug smuggler in the butt and are now in jail. (Or was it immigration, I get CBP and ICE mixed up after DHS was formed)

But also, the border folks are notorious for being corrupted by the drug smuggler folks.

Watching the show, there are 2 instances where alarms go off and everyone draws there guns and run to the car, only to find it was a false alert. It makes them look silly.

I believe in stopping terrorists, drugs, and illegal immigrants. The belly dancer thing did come across as looking for eye candy or the show. However the pulling off the street about a million dollars in coke was good.

I didn't like the show and makes Homeland Security look stupid for the most part.

No comments: