Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Helen is Tired of Politics

I'll post fun stuff but am tired of depressing stuff. Obama got his trillion dollar package passed by the House, but not one single Republican backed it. So much for bi-partisan - O acts like the next best thing to sliced bread and expects people to fall in line without offering counter proposals.

So this is my last political post until something really depressing happens again. I'll just link to the top posts on Drudge and you can read the rest:

OWN IT...
Divided House passes stimulus package...

DEAR AHMADINEJAD: OBAMA DRAFTS LETTER TO IRAN

I am so depressed. He is going to make friends with terrorists. Our country is going to shit in the economy, and now to shit in world politics. Good luck, Hilary. Oh, I'm sorry, where has your recent income come from, with your husband's income?

No comments: